Eugonia owes its success to the efficiency of the scientific team. Our staff includes:
- Clinical doctors - gynaecologists with extensive experience in the fields of study and treatment of infertility and with specialization in IVF, reproductive endocrinology and surgery, hysteroscopy and laser laparoscopic surgery.
- Embryologists with many years of experience in the best centres of the UK, and specialized in the latest techniques, such as ICSI, FNA, TESE, assisted hatching, blastocyst culture, embryo biopsy for PGD and oocyte freezing.
- Specialized nurses - midwives in IVF with extensive experience in the field.
- Experienced anaesthetists.
- Psychologists with postgraduate qualifications.
- Administration and reception staff with exceptionally high professionalism.
Participation in Assisted Reproduction developments
- Continuous clinical study and research.
- Participation in Greek and international scientific conferences and seminars, with presentation of abstracts.
- Organization of seminars with participation of other experts of the field.
- Publication of original research in international scientific journals of recognized status.
- Continuous information of new developments in the field.
- Statistical analysis of our success rates and their comparison to bibliography.
- Training of new doctors in our fields of expertise, i.e. ART and laparoscopic-hysteroscopic surgery.
Clinicians Obstetricians - Gynaecologists
Trifon G. Lainas
Director of the unit, PhD University of Athens
PhD University of Thrace
Ioannis Sfontouris M.Med.Sci., PhD University of Nottingham
Head of Embryology
Maria Banti MSc, BSc