The initial step is to arrange an appointment in Eugonia, where you will meet the Director of the Unit and our scientific team.
Please bring all your previous medical examinations on your first visit. Our doctor will evaluate them in detail and enter them on your personal record.
Your initial female examination includes a transvaginal ultrasound scan, to accurately fill your personal medical record. We will assess your ovarian reserve and the shape of your uterus.
The Director of our unit will suggest, according to the results of your initial female examination, further investigations such as:
- Hormone testing and a transvaginal ultrasound scan during the first days of your menstrual cycle
- Semen analysis for the male
- Laparoscopy – Hysteroscopy in cases of diagnosed gynaecological pathology
- Assisted Reproduction Technologies such as Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF)
Tailoring your infertility treatment and choosing on the best treatment plan depends on:
- Your age
- Duration of infertility
- Number of previous attempts
- Examination results and personal medical record
In Eugonia, we investigate the infertile couple as a unit and we develop a personalized ivf treatment plan. Our aim is to decide on the best treatment option, giving you high percentages of success.